- Nursery times are 8.55 – 11.55
- P.E. is on a Monday
- Big Talk Show and Tell is on Monday
Throughout the year in nursery we carry out a number of visits in the local area including the Town Centre Gardens.
We encourage parents and visitors to share their skills and knowledge with us.
Nursery Education is hands on learning through play and investigation inside and outside of the classroom, building and developing children’s interests.
The Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum (EYFS) has been revised 2012. There are now 3 Prime areas of learning and 4 Specific areas of learning and greater emphasis is on ‘how’ children learn related to the Characteristics of Learning.
- Nursery Timetable 2018-2019 (142KB)
- New Parents Information (446KB)
- EYFS Leaflet (384KB)
- Welcome to Nursery Brochure (173KB)
- Handwriting Ditties (51KB)
- Phonics Terms (37KB)
- Phonics for Parents/Carers (551KB)
- Online School Gateway Payments (262KB)