Junior times are 8.50am – 3.20pm
P.E. is on Monday and Fridays, children will need suitable P.E. kit for both indoors and outside.
Homework will be given on Thursdays and expected to be in by the following Tuesday. Homework will normally be related to something we have been studying in class that particular week. In addition children will also be given weekly spellings and times tables to learn.
I expect the children to read at least twice a week at home. However your children will benefit greatly from being heard to read daily. The children can read and discuss their reading books, magazines or newspapers etc with you. Please mark in their reading record what you have heard them read along with your signature.
- Y3 & Y4 Celtic Harmony Trip (67KB)
- Y4 Curriculum Map 2018-2019 (211KB)
- Y4 Timetable 2018-2019 (49KB)
- Y4 Guardian Trip (95KB)
- Multiplication and Division KS2 (312KB)
- Addition and Subtraction KS2 (219KB)
- Online School Gateway Payments (262KB)
- Bug Club (2MB)