If you would like to book any of the following clubs please do so through the School Gateway App.
The charge for Sports Clubs is £1 per child, per session and £2 per session for Art & Games Clubs. We are sure you will agree that they are is amazingly low for any club. For families claiming free school meals (FSM), not Universal Infant Free School Meals, the clubs are free. Children will only be offered a place at a club once payment has been received or the school has checked FSM allocations. If you wish to apply for FSM please apply online at: https://www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/home.aspx
All clubs are charged in advance.
Clubs are non-refundable if a child misses a session or drops out. If for any reason the school has to cancel a club you will be refunded for that session.
|Mr Kalaiarasu /
£1 per session
|Boys Football &
|3.20-4.20pm||5 & 6||£5.00||13th Jan to 10th Feb|
|Archery||3.20-4.20pm||3 & 4||£5.00||7th Jan to 11th Feb
|Handball||3.20-4.20pm||5 & 6||£5.00||7th Jan to 11th Feb
|Siblings||3.20-4.20pm||Rec, 1 & 2||£6.00||8th Jan to 12th Feb|
Please check when individual clubs stop running.
|Monday – Games||3.20-4.20pm||Rec to Y6||£2 per session||
|Tuesday – Arts & Crafts||3.20-4.20pm||Rec to Y6||£2 per session|
|Wednesday – Toys||3.20-4.20pm||Rec to Y6||£2 per session|
|Thursday – Arts & Crafts||3.20-4.20pm||Rec to Y6||£2 per session|
|Friday – Computer & Books||3.20-4.20pm||Rec to Y6||£2 per session|
Important please note:
- A Late Collection Fee will be charged if your child/ren are not collected from clubs at 4.20pm. There will be a charge of £5 for every 5 minutes per child.
- All children must be collected and signed out of the clubs by a known adult between October half term and February half term. Year 5 and Year 6 pupil will only be allowed to walk home from clubs after February half term until October half term with written parental permission.
- If your child is receiving free school meals (not Universal Infant Free School Meals) the clubs are free. Please book through the office. Please note if your child misses three session in a row, they may lose their place.
- Children will only be offered a place at a club once payment has been received.
- The clubs are charged in advance and are non-refundable if a child misses a session or drops out. If for any reason the school has to cancel a club you will be refunded for that session.
At Broom Barns we offer a lunchtime nurture club. All sorts of children join nurture clubs and groups, for all sorts of reasons. The purpose of our nurture club is to encourage the child to want to come to school and feel that they are able to take part in all school activities; to take pride in their learning and to learn to grow at a pace that is appropriate to them. The nurture club also offers children a fantastic opportunity to learn broader life lessons in addition to their school work – for example learning to join in with their class, making new friends, discovering their own talents and baking cakes!
Stevenage Sporting Futures Team
With the collaborative partnership of our school and Stevenage Sporting Futures Team we are able to offer the children a fully inclusive variety of sporting experiences, festivals and competitions, along with support and training for our staff.
We are proud to be a Sports Premium Plus school of the Stevenage Sporting Futures Team.