If you would like to book any of the following clubs please do so through the School Gateway App.
The charge for Sports Clubs is £1 per child, per session and £2 per session for Art & Games Clubs. We are sure you will agree that they are is amazingly low for any club. For families claiming free school meals (FSM), not Universal Infant Free School Meals, the clubs are free. Children will only be offered a place at a club once payment has been received or the school has checked FSM allocations. If you wish to apply for FSM please apply online at: https://www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/home.aspx
All clubs are charged in advance.
Both clubs are non-refundable if a child misses a session or drops out. If for any reason the school has to cancel a club you will be refunded for that session.
Due to rising numbers, clubs run by Miss Harris will not charge if a child is booked in but is off sick and you have contacted the school, or at least 48 hours notice has been given to the school either by email, text or phone call for any other cancellations.
|Mr Kalaiarasu /
(£1 per session)
|Monday – Boys/Girls Football||3.20-4.20pm||6||£5.00||Mon 15th March – Mon 26th April 2021|
|Wednesday – Boys/Girls Basketball||3.20-4.20pm||3||£5.00||Wed 17th March – Mon 28th April 2021|
|Thursday – Boys/Girls Tag Rugby||3.20-4.20pm||4 & 5||£5.00||Thu 18th March – Thu 29th April 2021|
Please check when individual clubs stop running.
|Monday – Woodland Activities||3.20-4.20pm||Rec to Y6||£2 per session||Postponed
when guidance allows.
|Tuesday – Construction||3.20-4.20pm||Rec to Y6||£2 per session|
|Wednesday – Crafts||3.20-4.20pm||Rec to Y6||£2 per session|
|Thursday – Games||3.20-4.20pm||Rec to Y6||£2 per session|
|Friday – Toys||3.20-4.20pm||Rec to Y6||£2 per session|
Important please note:
- A Late Collection Fee will be charged if your child/ren are not collected from clubs at 4.20pm. There will be a charge of £5 for every 5 minutes per child.
- All children must be collected and signed out of the clubs by a known adult between October half term and February half term. Year 5 and Year 6 pupil will only be allowed to walk home from clubs after February half term until October half term with written parental permission.
- If your child is receiving free school meals (not Universal Infant Free School Meals) the clubs are free. Please book through the office. Please note if your child misses three session in a row, they may lose their place.
- Children will only be offered a place at a club once payment has been received.
- All clubs are charged in advance and are non-refundable if a child misses a session or drops out. If for any reason the school has to cancel a club you will be refunded for that session.
- Due to rising numbers, WRAP Breakfast and WRAP Arts & Crafts Club will not charge if a child is booked in but is off sick or at least 48 hours notice has been given to the school either by email, text or phone call for any other cancellations.
At Broom Barns we offer a lunchtime nurture club. All sorts of children join nurture clubs and groups, for all sorts of reasons. The purpose of our nurture club is to encourage the child to want to come to school and feel that they are able to take part in all school activities; to take pride in their learning and to learn to grow at a pace that is appropriate to them. The nurture club also offers children a fantastic opportunity to learn broader life lessons in addition to their school work – for example learning to join in with their class, making new friends, discovering their own talents and baking cakes!
Stevenage Sporting Futures Team
With the collaborative partnership of our school and Stevenage Sporting Futures Team we are able to offer the children a fully inclusive variety of sporting experiences, festivals and competitions, along with support and training for our staff.
We are proud to be a Sports Premium Plus school of the Stevenage Sporting Futures Team.