Dolce Ltd is the new school meals provider at Broom Barns. All dinners must be ordered through their website ( School Grid ) and all dinner money must be paid online directly to Dolce. Unfortunately, the school cannot take cash or order meals for pupils from September 2019.
Dolce Customer Care Team : firstname.lastname@example.org 01942 707709 (opt. 1) Mon to Fri 8.00am-5.00pm.
- Dolce Packed Lunch Policy (309KB)
- Dolce Menu Autumn 2019 (1MB)
- Dolce Parent Information Leaflet (532KB)
- Dolce Let's Go Cashless (554KB)
The cost of the meals is as follows:
Infant (Reception, Year 1 & Year 2) free under the government initiative ‘Universal Infant Free School Meals’Junior £2.40 per day, £12.00 per week (as of 1st September 2019).
Free School Meals
Families on Income Support may be eligible for free meals. The school is NOT able to allow free meals to be taken without authorisation from the Education Office, so it is important to make applications prior to the start of the new school year.
Your child could get a free school meal if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (as long as you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and you don’t get more than £16,190 a year)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit (with annual earned income of no more than £7,400after tax and not including any benefits you get).
Apply today if you receive any of these benefits. It takes 5 mins and in most cases we can tell you straightaway if your child can get free meals at school. Application forms are available at: Free School Meals Application Form
Will there be a charge if I pay by card?
There is no charge for making payments by either credit or debit card to your account.
Is there a limit to the amount I can pay?
No, you can choose to pay as little or as much as you would like. Your current balance can be checked at any time in ‘Account History’.
How often do I need to top up my account?
Payment by card is required in advance and you can top up your account as often as you like to ensure that your account is always in credit.
I am entitled to Free School Meals for my child – what do I do now?
If you have been awarded Free School Meal entitlement please the school office to ensure that your account has been updated.
How will my direct debit be collected?
Direct Debit payments are collected every month on the payment date you select. Dolce will send you a statement prior to collection, listing all of the meals that your child has eaten, the total amount to be taken and payment date reminder.